Friday, June 12, 2009

Monsoons - Not coping with Pace...


It should have been raining cats and dogs in Goa. I guess I was lucky as a school going kid to enjoy the really fierce but not so destructive monsoons. Believe me I enjoyed every bit of rains clad in my favourite yellow color duckback raincoat. Global warming wasnt heard of then. Wheres the rain gone now? Guess in Goa we ll have to wait as much as a week this year. With changing monsoon patterns we ll have almost everything changing around. I just couldnt believe my eyes when I watched television today - It read 38 Degree Celcius in Dehradun. Whoaaa hoaaa.... a 'hill station' patroned by the Britishers for summer holidays no longer stands designated. Where are we gonna run with the changing weather patterns??

(shot at colva beach - south goa)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Parag Loliyekar said...

nice shot.. tripod would have done wonders

Sachin said...

it was taken on high contrast to create a surreal feel. it was shot on N82.. no tripod :)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs