Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Back to Riding...

Another Sunday - some more confusion & indecision and I was on my way to ride my Thunderbird -- off to -- dont know
-- but ended up riding to Karwar.
I had almost surrendered to the fact that I would no longer be doing any riding after I sold off my Machismo. And it
has been 2 yrs since I did that. A dream would always wake me up -- that is me riding to Leh. And this dream led me
to contemplate getting another Bullet. Yea it took some convincing & bitterness from my dad & mom to have them say
'YES' to my plans of riding. Flashback - They dont know how I got them cheated into buying me a Bullet while I was
still a student and had a serious knee injury. After I got my plaster off the left leg, the first thing I was told
was U cant ride a Bike and a serious NO to anything like a Bullet. got that Doc to shut up and say nothin to my
folks. And yea within 6 months of that I was throttling a 350cc beast. Yea thats me when I set my mind on something
atleast when it comes to having non living entities........
And on Sunday I had company...Yea see below....;)

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs