Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I am back..

More than a month -- OOps .I have not been anywhere just been here at this desk everyday but just the habit of postponing things. So many things done during the last one month. Well now I got some work to do updating this blog.

Well moving ahead in sequence... Lets start with the Cananguinim beach. I got onto this beach thanks to Anup & Parag. It was one of their finds.
Well Guys this is a Virgin beach. There is no commercial activity happening here. The water is known to hold some coral life under it. I managed to lay my hands on a piece of dead stinking coral.

Well check out the pics...


The ferry jetty at Cavelossim that would get us into Assolna-Betul stretch of Salcette. This is river Sal which has been the life line of Salcette for ages.

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs